Monday, April 11, 2016

Hello there! Today's review is about #jumprope

LIMM HIGH SPEED JUMP ROPE

I super loved this jumping rope. It's very helpful in my daily exercise. My very simple way to make my life healthy is walking and biking outside together with my husband. But sometimes, I don't feel like going out so this product "Limm High Speed Jump rope" is a great way to spend my day worth and fit whenever I had the urge of not going out. 


The best thing about this product is its handle. It made of foam that gives comfort and relax feeling. 

It is made of great quality ball bearing that makes it more easier to use and gives smooth go round and round. 


It looks so heavy but it is very lightweight. You can actually adjust the length pretty easy as you wish and really comfortable to use.



For more info about the product, you can visit this link http://www.amazon.com/Limm-High-Speed-Jump-Rope/dp/B00VOCG44O 


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I don't get paid by doing this.  See Reference ID: pm1ecebe34c185027ee9e6a2d55747f945 

No comments:

Post a Comment