Monday, April 11, 2016

HAPPY MONDAY!

This is my very first time to write a product review blog. I am so excited! I hope you are too! 

I have been reviewing products for almost 5 months on amazon. At first, I used doing a "one line review" that only says, it's a great product! That's all. No explanation and no more! But as a shopper too, and in my personal experience the ratings and reviews helps me decide to buy a product or not. So whether its good or bad reviews it matters. 

Anyway, hows your weekend? Have you spend the fourth of July going on vacation or travel somewhere? I hope you enjoyed the holiday! Speaking of travel. The " product of the day" is all you need to make your next vacation as more meaningful and stress free! 

Really??? Yes.

Introducing, The Packing Cubes by #goodnomad. 

It's a 4 piece travel organizers set with laundry bag.


I don't travel as often but I love travelling whenever I had chance. Every year, my family spend vacation in another state and its really fun. And for sure this Packing cubes travel organizer set will be convenient way to have on our next vacation this year. Yay! 

About this product, it comes with a free bonus "laundry bag" which is really useful on a trip. Its a 4 piece travel organizers set varies in a different sizes from small to extra large. I hadn't really seen anything like this before because I am used to traditional luggage. That's why I fell in love with this product. The material is made of 100% great quality and the bag itself is designed so well. I liked that they also made the fronts see through so I don't need to dig the bags and open them just to see what I put inside. It helps travelers life organized and easy! 


Sizes: Small: 10.5 x 6 /  Medium: 12.5 x 8 / Large: 15 x 11 / Extra Large: 17 x 12 


For more info about the product, you can visit this link http://www.amazon.com/Packing-Cubes-Good-Nomad-Organizers/dp/B00XO45UWW For its price, its a great buy!


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I don't get paid by doing this.  See Reference ID: pmf49177d35c5ee6c915013284e89a729b 

No comments:

Post a Comment