Monday, April 11, 2016

Hello! it's been awhile since I posted a review. Something came up but now everything's okay, Hope you are too!

Anyway, Our product to review for today, the "Silicone Mat Set of 4"


*Photos from the Amazon Cutting Mat product page. Each size 12x8 x 5/32 inches 

I've always been a big fan of Bamboo cutting board, great to have and easy to use. But as of now I have a new love and favorite. The Colorful Cutting Mat.

I got this product from Giveaway Service, it was offered for me to test. This product is awesome! Perfect for light preparation task. It looks like thin but actually its thick enough for cutting. 


Actual product I received 

When preparing to cook a meal, or making a snack this Silicone Cutting Mat is more convenient to use. Very handy, hold up well when you need to carry. Can be use for multiple task and because it comes a set of 4 you can use all at the same time. Mats also include a ruler to measure.

Its extremely easy to clean by hand, you just wipe it out. But if you prefer to put in dishwasher its okay and safe. 


I am so glad I tried these Silicone Cutting Mat. I loved them and so practical to have.



For more info about the product, you can visit this link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X4JGSI2

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I don't get paid by doing this.  See Reference ID code:  pma7319a1732f803bece8314911dd6f52b

No comments:

Post a Comment